Version 25 May 2018
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the Multi SkillZ and Coach2Competence online programs and accompanying App developed by Coach2Competence BV ("C2C") and available at www.multiskillz.com en www.coach2competence.com. When 'C2C' is used in these General Terms and Conditions, it concerns Coach2Competence as well as the Multi SkillZ websites, programs & Apps.
In addition to our legal terms and conditions, it may be useful to visit the Coach2Competence website for more information or you can always contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +32 485 74 73 18.
. In the event of any discrepancy between the Dutch and other versions of these Terms and Conditions, or any other content on the Website, the Dutch version shall prevail.
The Multi SkillZ and Coach2Competence Websites and Apps are owned and operated by Coach2Competence BV (Belgium) ("C2C") at Klokkeputstraat 102, 8800 Roeselare, Belgium. Our company number is 547639333, and VAT number BE0547.639.333.
. These terms and conditions were last updated on May 25, 2018 and supersede all previous terms and conditions for www.coach2competence.com en www.multiskillz.com. If we need to update these terms and conditions for any legal or regulatory reasons, or if we change the nature of the services offered, the most recent version will be posted here and each registered user will be notified by e-mail.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you fully consent to the use and processing by us and our nominated third parties of your personal data as described in the Privacy Statement. Please read our Privacy Statement, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions, for more details.
Some pages on multiskillz.com and coach2competence.com are free to view, but getting access to an online C2C program requires you to create a Coach2Competence account by registering and paying for your membership. In some cases a free access can be granted. In this case these Terms and Conditions are also binding.
Your Coach2Competence account is not transferable and you must not allow your Coach2Competence account to be used by another person.
C2C reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse an application for registration or renewal of a registration. C2C also reserves the right to suspend or cancel a person's membership at any time and without prior notice if it is determined that the use of the Coach2Competence account by this person has violated these Terms and Conditions.
4. Your account
You are solely responsible for maintaining the discretion of your account and password and for protecting your computer and smartphone from unauthorized use in order to prevent access to your account.
You may not transfer your account to anyone else.
You must take all necessary measures to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure and you undertake to notify C2C immediately if your password has become known to someone else, or when your password is being used, or is likely to be used in an unauthorized way to access your account and programs.
5. Your Security and Disclaimer
Use of the Multi SkillZ and Coach2Competence websites is entirely at your own risk.
The information on these Websites is provided by C2C and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Websites for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The information is made available for the purpose of training participants in coaching and playing various sports, and participation in various physical activities. You should not participate in any physical activity without first consulting a physician.
Any specific activities, exercises, products or procedures that may be discussed on the Websites are intended for informational purposes only. You rely on information shared by C2C, its sponsors and advertisers, or other visitors to the Websites at your own risk.
Furthermore, C2C makes no representations about the security or suitability of the information on the Websites, nor about the results to be achieved through the use of the programs on the Websites and C2C cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of any product, information, idea, or instruction presented on the Websites.
Every effort is made to keep the website operational smoothly. However, C2C is not responsible, and will not be liable, if the Websites are temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6. Membership, Payment Plan, Right of Withdrawal and Cancellation
To use C2C's online service, you must have Internet access, a personal Coach2Competence account and a Membership with an active Payment Plan via an accepted payment method.
Free Drills. With a valid Coach2Competence account, you may be able to access freely available videos with exercise material, Free Drills. Access to these Free Drills does not mean you have a Membership. A valid Coach2Competence account gives you free access to these Free Drills.
- Payment plans
- Payment methods. We will inform you of any applicable fees and when they will be charged before you become a member of a program. By providing your payment details, you agree that you are liable for the payment of such fees. You expressly authorize C2C (or third parties acting on behalf of C2C) to charge all costs and expenses associated with your membership, including VAT where applicable, and including transaction fees.
You can pay via the online payment methods available on the Websites. The online payments for your membership are made through Mollie (https://www.mollie.com), C2C's payment partner. All payments and card details are processed via a secure connection to Mollie and are encrypted at all times. Your credit/debit card details will not be passed on to C2C nor to any 3rd party.
If a payment cannot be charged, for example because it has expired or the balance is too low, and you do not update your Payment Method or cancel your account (see "Cancelation" below), you will continue to owe us the uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method even after it has been updated. This may result in a change in the billing date for your payments. In certain cases, Mollie may charge exchange rate or other fees. For more information, please contact Mollie itself (www.mollie.com).
- Payment plan. The applicable payment plan for the program you want to purchase and the corresponding membership fee are explained on the webpage of the program.
The prices displayed before you click on 'Pay now' are the amounts charged to your payment method. These prices include all taxes, commissions, fees and VAT. We reserve the right to change the pricing for our services or parts thereof in any way and at any time, as we determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Any price changes in your Payment Plan will take effect within 30 days of notification to you by e-mail.
Please check the specific Payment Plan offered for a specific program on our Websites carefully before activating your membership and associated Payment Plan. A payment plan may consist of a Single Payment, Recurring Periodic Payment or a combination of both.
Single Payment. Some programs may offer a single payment for your membership. This is a one-time payment on the day corresponding to the start of your membership, followed by a well-defined access period or continuous access to the program until cancelation.
Periodically Recurring Payments. In case of a Periodically Recurring Payment, we periodically offer a payment to your payment method from the start date of periodic payments mentioned in your Payment Plan. Recurring payments can run on a monthly, quarterly, annual, etc. basis. When you start your Membership with Periodic Recurring Payments, you authorize us to pay your membership fee at the then current rate through your Mollie Payment Method, including any other costs incurred by you in connection with your use of the C2C service. You acknowledge that the periodic fee invoiced per period may vary for various reasons, such as different amounts due to promotional offers, including redemption of gift certificates and promotional codes, and/or a modified or added subscription. You authorize us to charge such varying amounts, which may be billed periodically in one or more installments, through your Mollie Payment Method.
Your membership is renewed periodically with each periodic payment. We will continue to automatically offer your membership fee for each period to your Payment Method unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must cancel your membership before it is periodically renewed to avoid your membership fee being charged for the subsequent period through your Payment Method.
In the case of Monthly Recurring Payments where your paying membership commenced on a day that does not fall in a particular month, we may charge through your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your C2C membership or became a paying member on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th and you will be billed via your Payment Method on that date. Your renewal date may change due to changes to your membership. After logging in, you will be able to see on our Websites under 'My Memberships' until when your access period expires and thus a new Periodic Recurring Payment will be offered to your Payment Method.
Startup Payment, Entry Period and Extension Your Payment Plan can consist of a one-time Startup Payment followed by the paid Entry Period. We will charge the Startup Payment to your Payment Method before your access starts. From then on your Entry Period starts. During the Entry Period you have access to the program without further payment.
At the end of your Entry Period, your membership is automatically renewed in a Continuous Membership with Periodically Recurring Payments (see above). Your access to the membership will continue automatically after settlement of each Recurring Payment for the next period, an Extension. As used in our Terms and Conditions, an "Extension" indicates a periodic renewal of your membership following a payment, debit or other payment waiver, as applicable, to your Payment Method.
No Refunds. Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods, unwatched videos or digital materials that where not downloaded. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to your personal C2C program through the end of your current billing/extension period.
Right of withdrawal You explicitly consent to your membership taking effect immediately when you activate your membership during registration. A confirmation e-mail about your purchase will be sent to your specified e-mail address and you will be redirected to the page for your personal access to the program within 10 seconds. You agree that your right of withdrawal after sending the confirmation e-mail will be lost, unless as provided under the legal requirements of the right of withdrawal.
Legally, as a customer within the European Union, you have the right to withdraw from a purchase of a service sold at a distance (right of withdrawal). The withdrawal period depends on the jurisdiction of the EU. In Belgium, this is within 14 days from the day on which the product is delivered. If you wish to withdraw from your purchase under the right of withdrawal, you must notify us in writing using the C2C withdrawal form. Send us this document completed and signed by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post.
If you want to cancel, after logging in on our website, go to the 'My Memberships' section and click 'Cancel' to cancel your membership. If you cancel your membership, your access to the C2C program will be closed at the end of your current billing period.
7. C2C Program Service at Membership
- Access to this Web site by children under the 16. If you are under the age of sixteen, you may use the Service only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. You must ask your parent or legal guardian for permission:
- We are constantly updating our C2C programs, including the content in the library. The platform includes exercise videos, demonstration and training videos, training videos, downloadable documents, whiteboards, etc. As a member of a program you get access to a program page. Each program has its own composition and advantages. Check the information page of a program to see what you get.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and absolute discretion, to change the way we work and provide our Service from time to time. We have the right to discontinue and/or support our Service (including any program offered by us or any part of the program) temporarily or permanently, without prior notice to you. If our Service is discontinued, your license to use the Service and your membership will automatically be suspended or terminated. If we discontinue providing our Service, we will be under no obligation to provide you with any refunds or compensation for your inability to access or use our Service. We will discontinue billing the periodic membership fee for your Payment Method when the Program is no longer available online.
- You can only access your program if you have internet access and are logged in with your Coach2Competence account through the Website. The quality of the video playback and the download speed of the digital material can vary from computer to computer and device to device, and can be influenced by a variety of factors, such as your location, the available bandwidth through and/or speed of your internet connection. All videos from the C2C program are embedded on the Website and are hosted by third parties such as Vimeo, Moodle and YouTube. You are responsible for all Internet access fees. Please ask your Internet Service Provider for more information about possible costs for the use of Internet data. Coach2Competence does not declare or guarantee anything about the quality of your viewing experience on the screen.
- Customer support. To find out more about our services and operation of our programs or if you need help with your account, it may be helpful for you to consult the Coach2Competence website or you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone at +32 485 74 73 18. In some cases, we may refer you to our webmaster to help you in the best possible way. If you have any problems using our site or if you encounter technical problems, please contact our webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the information provided by our webmaster or other parts of our website, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
8. Code of Conduct
You may not use the Website in any manner that causes or threatens to cause the Website and access to it to be restricted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and for the content you send to us and that you will only use the Website for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other harmful or illegal activities.
- To distribute or use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening or in violation of copyright, trademark, trust, privacy or any other right or that otherwise damages third parties or is offensive or that contains or reuses software viruses, Trojan horses, data scraping, keystroke logger, spyware, political campaigns, commercial solicitations, chain letters, mass mailings or "spam".
- To cause annoyance, discomfort or unnecessary unrest
- For obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
9. Property, Copyrights and Database Rights
You understand and acknowledge that the C2C programs at your disposal have been developed or acquired by C2C through the investment of significant time, effort and cost, and that the programs are valuable, special and unique assets of C2C, which give C2C a significant competitive advantage, which must be protected from unauthorized use.
Multi SkillZ is a C2C registered trademark which may only be used when the party has a valid Multi SkillZ Academy license.
You acknowledge that C2C remains the full and sole owner of the intellectual property rights to the Multi SkillZ concept as found on the web platforms and described in the operating documents. A Membership to a program does not in any way imply that you could assert any ownership rights to the concept. The offering of the online Service by C2C does not imply any transfer of the intellectual property rights.
Pending your access to a C2C program, free of charge or by paying, you agree to the following:
- All copyrights, trademarks, rights in databases and other intellectual property rights appearing from time to time in all text, copy, source code, images, sound, software, data compilations, service marks, logos, the C2C and Multi SkillZ names, the domains "coach2competence" and "multiskillz" and any other material appearing on the Websites ("the Content") is between you and C2C, owned by C2C, its affiliates or reproduced on the Site with permission of the relevant rightful owner.
- The content of the Websites may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of C2C, except as stated below. You may read, view, and download the Content for private and personal non-commercial use as indicated, provided that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices stored in or around the Content are retained, but you may not retain more than one copy of the Content electronically or otherwise, and you may not further distribute, sell, publish or transmit any Content, or any part thereof, electronically or by any other means.
- You may not systematically extract and/or reuse parts of the Content of the Websites without the express written permission of C2C. In particular, you may not use data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction tools to extract (once or several times) important parts of these Websites for reuse without express written permission from C2C. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that uses important parts of this Websites without the express written permission of C2C.
- You agree that you will not sell, resell, provide or otherwise provide the content, extracts or other information available to you in any program, in any way or through any other medium to any third party without the prior written consent of C2C.
- You will not attempt to register the content of the Websites, either alone or as part of your own service marks, trademarks, or trade names, in Europe or with any other governmental authority anywhere in the world. Except as expressly authorized by C2C, you may not use the name, logo, content or similar content as or as part of any trademark, service mark, trade name, fictitious name, company name or internet domain name anywhere in the world. In connection with your use of the Content, you will not in any way suggest that you own the Content, and you acknowledge that all use of the Content by you will be for the benefit of C2C.
- No license right. A membership on a C2C program does not entitle you to offer Multi SkillZ lessons, trainings, camps or courses under the name and brand Multi SkillZ, nor does the membership entitle you to use the title 'Multi SkillZ Coach'. For this you need to have a written approval from C2C in the form of a Multi SkillZ Academy License Agreement. Online Membership does not give the user a license for commercial exploitation under the name and brand Multi SkillZ.
- No permission for training or educational purposes. C2C programs are online support programs designed to help you complete practical lessons for children. Your membership does not give you permission to train, educate or certify people in the Multi SkillZ method or to use a C2C program for this purpose. As a Training Institute you can request online support for your students in the form of the Multi SkillZ StudentZ program. You agree not to use the service for public screenings or to train coaches, trainers, teachers or supervisors.
- You will notify C2C immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized disclosure or use of the Multi SkillZ material and/or programs.
After ending your C2C program, your membership will automatically close at the end of the current billing period and access to the program will no longer be granted. All rights granted to you for the use of the Content will be returned in full to C2C, and you will stop any and all use of the Multi SkillZ brand.