Tennis is an 'open-skilled' sport and requires great adaptability at all levels. In Multi SkillZ Tennis U8 you grow the versatile basis needed to quickly get to play, a big challenge for young children. Multi SkillZ Tennis U8 is an answer to the psychomotor decline that coaches experience in young children: the sport-specific training is combined with a qualitative psychomotor training directed to tennis.
Throughout the program you will learn the anchor points for a sustainable development in tennis. All skills that are practiced in Blue & Red are also core skills that are necessary to play better on the big court at a later stage. This increases every child's chances of reaching his or her potential as a tennis player. The technical learning points in this program also apply to every level after Red (Orange, Green & Yellow) and are continued in Multi SkillZ Tennis 8+.
The Multi SkillZ Tennis programs are progressively tailored to the child with the aim of building strong, versatile skilled players. Each learning situation is designed to motivate the children in their own progress.
Get started with Multi SkillZ Tennis U8:
- +175 creative exercises & games for tennis players Blue (4-6y) & Red (6-8y)
- Game based approach applied in practice via innovative Multi SkillZ method
- Specific technical & motor training: Warm up, Body & Ball, Racket & Ball, Game Play
- FIn easily what you're looking for in progressive lesson weeks, including match week
- Learn through expert coaching on every video